Make the Move to Adelaide
Adelaide is a dynamic, culturally diverse coastal city with a sunny Mediterranean climate.
With a population of 1.2 million people, it has all the benefits but none of the stresses of a big city.
• Adelaide is one of the world’s top 10 liveable cities, as rated by the Economist Intelligence Unit's 2010 Liveability Survey
• South Australia has more than $71 billion worth of major project underway and in the pipeline
• Adelaide offers business and job opportunities in a wide range of industries, including the mining, food production, ICT and electronics, defence, health and biotechnology
• Adelaide has the most affordable housing prices of Australia’s mainland capitals
• Adelaide has a world-class education system, from pre-school to university. Tertiary qualifications from Adelaide’s universities are recognised and respected all over the world
• prestigious foreign universities Carnegie Mellon, Cranfield and University College London have chosen Adelaide as the location for their Australian operations
• Adelaide people enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in which culture, entertainment, sport and some of the world’s best food and wine play important roles
• world-famous wine regions are an hour’s drive from Adelaide in the Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale and Adelaide Hills, with the Clare Valley and Coonawarra another hour or so by road
• stunning coastal, hills and river scenery can be enjoyed during easy day trips, and Adelaide is the closest capital city to the Australian Outback.